When you decide to sell your house it is crucial to choose the right listing agent. I will take the time to familiarize myself with every detail of your home and be prepared and easily accessible to discuss any questions buyers and their agents will have. This complete knowledge of your home and accessibility to all agent and consumers will equate to dollars in your pocket and invaluable time savings for you! I am a Premier Agent on both Zillow and Trulia, as well as an Advantage Pro agent on Realtor.com. These costly and powerful advertising advantages are a pleasure for me to be able to provide, and I’d be happy to discuss the multitude of differences it will offer you in your home marketing and success.
My marketing background serves me very well in this career. I use powerful up-to-date techniques centering around buyer appeal and do not employ high-pressure sales tactics, that can negatively impact your home sale success. I focus on relaying to the buyer the advantages that your property has, potential changes that could benefit them if they express concerns, and being available to answer all questions promptly and accurately. I will always be there to make sure you don’t miss out on a potential buyer because they were unable to get a seemingly small question addressed letting them feel confident considering your property, as their top property! A listing agent is the agent in charge of marketing the home and you can trust me to have it covered! Check out my ABOUT page for information on why hiring an E-PRO and SRS designee will give you a marketing advantage.
The right person for this job needs to be honest, an expert at current marketing opportunities, positive, encouraging, educated, motivated, accurate, responsive and dedicated. I am all of those things. However, nothing on a website can take the place of meeting me face to face, and getting a feel for my personality and skills. Lets meet to discuss what I will do for you. Taking on a listing is a serious commitment for me, of time, money, and resources. I do it with pride, and I do it with intent to represent you to the fullest capability and to sell your home in the manner you desire and deserve.
As your listing agent I will:
- Provide you a custom written marketing plan, including the best of web, social media, print, signage and personal interaction services.
- Assist you to decide what price you’re going to ask for the home. This is one of the most important and difficult decisions you’ll have to make. Buyers select by comparison shopping, so your home will have to have a fair market price in order for it to sell. I am experienced in evaluating real estate prices in Lafayette/West Lafayette and the surrounding areas. Some of the things to consider when choosing your home price are the age, condition and updates to the home, what similar homes in your area have sold for, and what competition do you have? By working with a qualified real estate professional, you can ensure that your property will receive the needed exposure to attract interested parties who are willing to make an offer.
- Listen to what your goals, concerns, wants and needs are.
- Assist with problem solving and decision making throughout the entire process, offering options, details on the potential outcome of any decisions, etc.
- Assess each area of your home to determine what will enhance the presentation in a manner consistent with your selling goals.
- Provide excellent photography, which is crucial to your success! *It takes a natural eye-that not everyone has, and I do, to provide this- as well as professional equipment.
- Be available to pro-actively and continuously assess the progress of the listing, provide feedback, and adjust marketing as needed.
- I will create the MLS, or Multiple Listing Service entry, showcasing your homes details and photos to every agent in our area, and their buyers, and the listing will feed to all of the following websites and more: Shook.com, Realtor.com, Move.com, CyberHomes.com, ListHub.com, Jconline.com, ColdwellBanker.com, Google.com, Yahoo.com, MSN.com, Ask.com, AOL.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Vast.com, Oodle.com, Homescape.com, Hotpads.com, Overstock.com, Fizber.Com, FrontDoor.com, and more.
- Feature your home on Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other sites, including this site of course.
- Create a virtual tour of your home, and or a YouTube video to share.
- Create print ads that will be featured in publications and on the internet.. You will be in every issue of the Homes & Lifestyles as well as featured in the Journal and Courier.
- Create a home book to be left in the home for all potential buyers and their agents to enjoy, that will include all of the information that you would want conveyed, as well as home warranties, repair information, etc. that demonstrate pride in ownership, quality, and help a buyer to connect with you and your property.
- You will also enjoy the exposure of the recognizable and respected Coldwell Banker Shook sign in your yard, with color flyers featuring the best interior photos of your home, and me, reaching out daily to potential buyers and telling them about your property.
- Aggressively and professionally negotiate your best terms for all offers received, including inspection negotiations, which require special skills and are quite often highly emotional negotiations. I have many years of experience navigating very complex inspections on older homes, and homes of all ages and styles. I write detailed, well thought out inspection replies for my clients and they appreciate it very much. It takes time and experience to keep things moving in the direction my clients desire.
- I am able to advise you on all aspects of an offer, including the buyer financing information for any offer, and other details that you may want to take into account before accepting a buyers contract to purchase.
- I will coordinate attend and oversee all title work, loan pay off and closing procedures, and attend closing on your behalf if you cannot be present.