I continuously seek advanced education to be able to offer a critical point of differentiation between myself and other agents. In addition to course work and electives, I have met sales figure goals, standards of practice, and membership affiliations required by The National Association Of Realtors, the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council, and the Green Resource Council.
I currently hold the following NAR Designations with great pride: Links below.
- National Association of Realtors® Designated E-PRO
- National Association of Realtors® Designated GREEN
- National Association of Realtors® Designated SRS
- National Association of Realtors® Designated ABR
Why Use an e-PRO®?
Social media is still relatively new, and evolving every day. An agent with NAR’s e-PRO® certification is dedicated to making the most of today’s social media and technology to help you with your real estate needs, whatever they may be. e-PRO® is the only technology certification to be officially recognized, endorsed, and conferred by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Agents with NAR’s e-PRO® certification demonstrate:
Advanced training in using the latest technology and social media to promote your property or find your next home.
A clear understanding of the ways that e-office strategies, rich media and social networking can benefit today’s consumer in a real estate transaction.
Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices.
Ethics with commitment to use technology in fair and responsible manner.
Professionalism by completing an education program designed to keep one’s technical knowledge and skill sets up-to-date.
8 Reasons to List With a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- SRS designees are members of an elite group of trained seller client advocates that know the importance of your specific needs by using Seller Counseling Sessions to ensure all needs are addressed.
- SRS designees concentrate their efforts on your ultimate goals to ensure you at the center of the sale.
- SRS designees are extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range prospective purchasers.
- SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to ensure you receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
- SRS designees adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering ‘Client Level’ services with integrity.
- SRS designees are uniquely qualified to exceed your expectations and yield your trust.
- SRS designees know the importance of staging your property for best results. Staging is a critical component, along with accurate pricing, to attain desired results within a timely manner.
- SRS designees have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to insure that the ‘best’ buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.
Why work with an ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative?
Buying a home is no small matter. Besides being the largest financial transaction you may ever undertake, it’s probably also the most complex. There are many good reasons to work with a qualified real estate professional—especially a trained professional who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation, representing best-in-class buyer services.
When you look for an ABR® before you look for a home, you’ll be served, not sold. Your interests become their interests. And you’ll be working with someone who has gone the extra mile by completing specialized training in delivering the best in buyer-representation services. Plus, a REALTOR® who has an ABR® designation also has an established track record, with proven experience in representing the concerns of home buyers.
Why Use an NAR Green Designee?
No matter what your role is in the real estate transaction, an NAR Green Designee can help you distinguish fact from fiction and make educated decisions about: green materials, energy-efficient technology, green ratings, green design, green living, green incentives and more! If you are overwhelmed by going green, an NAR Green Designee can help you.