Listed with Kristy Miley Realtor, for Red Bird Realty Group-A Coldwell Banker Shook team. $194,900.
Gorgeous 2388 sq/ft, 4 bedroom split flr plan, open concept home, lovingly maintained by the same owner for 26 yrs. Brand new roof & 6″ seamless gutters, new AC! New high-end stainless steel appliances+new wash/dryer. Stunning kitchen w/ window overlooking the back yard, new counter/farmhouse sink. New water softener, new laminate floor/new carpet, custom lighting & details, tiled shower. Outdoor living at its finest! Surrounded by mature trees, Central Lafayette, Earhart school, on a quiet side street, .31 acre fully fenced lot, mature perennials+garden area+shed. Expansive covered front porch, 30×20 multi-level wood deck. Family rm w/ vaulted ceiling+gas fireplace & Liv rm w/ pellet stove. Enjoy two extremely well-maintained fireplaces, absolutely perfect layout for entertaining+relaxing! Formal dining rm w/ sliding doors onto the deck. Exterior sump bonus! Groundwater/all gutters drain into underground tile system that leads to the new sump in front! Finally a huge laundry room-so much space+Back door to yard/deck lets fresh air/natural light in as you enjoy the folding & storage space all around! Attached 2 car garage+parking. Dbl pane windows.1000 gal septic-well maintained-diagram available, new well pump 2018. Quality paint throughout. All new deck paint coming asap.
- New roof 7/2019, all new 6″ seamless gutters on house & shed 7/2019
- New AC 5/2019
- Furnace – 2000
- Septic tank 1000 gal, pumped 3/2019, has riser in the hatch on deck (no issues) (Septic is in the back, diagram available.
- New well pump 3/2018 (Well/Pump is on side of house)
- Water heater 4/2009
- Water softener 6/2018
- Sump pump 5/2019 – all gutters drain underground into a tile system that drains to the sump+ surrounding water + rain collect – pit in front flower area under bird bath.
- Wood Pellet stove- New 2018- Can run 25 hrs – heat entire house for around 1 bag/day about $3.00/day (1 bag/day) Vents to the exterior of the home.
- Gas log – family room, 6/2000-brick wall vent free-easy push-button start – variable fan (heats well)
- Nice 10×12 wood shed, new roof with 6″ gutters
- New double pane/ tilt in windows 2000
- New flooring in kitchen 8/2018
- New carpet in living room 4/2019
- New flooring in downstairs bedroom 5/2019
- New countertop/farm house stainless sink /faucet
- New tiled shower/plumbing
- New garden fence 6/2019
- Added on back family room (13×40′) w/ vaulted ceiling 2000
- 2 car attached garage 2000
- Mature Garden with – tomatoes, peppers, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini, squash, many mature hostas, landscaping lights, flowers, ornamental bushes
- Great family room/ vaulted ceilings – great to decorate for Christmas – can have 9-10′ tree!