It is advantageous to choose one qualified agent that you want to work with as early in your search as possible.
- I will ensure that your buying process is informed and successful. I offer the support, representation and guidance of a professional Buyer’s Agent throughout your process.
- I will save you time throughout your search, ensure that you are exposed to all of the homes that meet your criteria, streamline the showing process, provide inside information on the listings, accompany you to the homes, answer any questions you have, and help to keep the process fun and informative.
- I will refer you to qualified lenders and make sure you understand your financial options.
- I will listen to your feedback during showings and adjust our search as needed. People often change the initial search criteria dramatically after seeing a few homes. You won’t have to start over by yourself, if you have me on your team!
- When it comes time to make an offer, I will ensure your offer is strong, reputable and attractive to the seller, negotiate your best terms, and keep all parties informed in a professional, accurate manner.
- My rapport with other professionals involved will enhance your position. I treat all of the people involved in the transaction with respect and courtesy. This attitude will play a role in how your offer and closing process move along, and can affect the outcome of your transaction in a positive way.
- I will assist you in understanding and negotiating the multiple page inspection reports, explaining what constitutes a major defect.
- I will assist you as we finalize your financial documents, prepare and complete the closing process.
- I will be by your side for all of these steps, and will still be there for you after closing to help you with anything you may have questions about.
In Indiana the seller pays the buyers agent. It is free for a buyer to have all of the crucial benefits of representation by a dedicated, licensed professional. Sellers will negotiate a commission amount at the time of listing. This amount will be paid, by the seller at closing, to the agents Broker, and will cover both the listing agents fee and the buyers agents fee, so you are not costing the seller any additional fees than already negotiated prior to entering the home into the mls, or Multiple Listing Service.
I am available to assist you with the purchase of any home that is listed for sale in the Multiple Listing Service or MLS, or as a FSBO, or For Sale By Owner home. I serve the entire Greater Lafayette Indiana real estate market including the cities of Lafayette, West Lafayette, Battle Ground, Brookston, Buck Creek, Clarks Hill, Dayton, Delphi, Frankfort, Monticello, Mulberry, Otterbein, Romney, Rossville, Shadeland, Stockwell, West Point, and more.
Coldwell Banker Buyer Services Guarantee
As a Coldwell Banker Associate, I am committed to providing you with the following services to assist you in your home buying process. The Coldwell Banker Buyer Services Guarantee is the commitment that Coldwell Banker and I will perform the services stated below.
- BUYER COUNSELING SESSION- I will conduct a buyer counseling session to discuss your needs and goals, and to plan the search for your property.
- BUYER AGENCY ALTERNATIVES– I will discuss agency alternatives for you and the sellers.
- BUYER REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT– I will present and explain to you the representation agreement and the special services and benefits it offers.
- COLDWELL BANKER HOMEBUYER GUIDEBOOK– I will provide you with a copy of the Homebuyer Guidebook and explain how you can use it as a road map through the home-buying process.
- FINANCING PRE-QUALIFICATION– I will offer to arrange a pre-qualification or pre-approval appointment with a reputable lender to identify your range of affordability and to increase your negotiating strength.
- COLDWELL BANKER TEAM SEARCH– I will present your property-search criteria to our local Coldwell Banker sales team. Our goal is to present you when possible with properties as they debut or before they appear on the open market.
- PROPERTY SHOWING– I will show you properties that meet the criteria you have selected.
- PROPERTY EVALUATION– I will discuss the positive and negative features of a property that may affect its value and future resale.
- PROPERTY DISCLOSURE– I will review with you all inspection reports and other documents pertaining to condition of the property and disclose all physical defects of the property that are known to us.
- REVIEW OF WRITTEN SELLER DISCLOSURE– I will thoroughly review with you the seller’s written disclosure statement to enable you to accept or specify the remedy for each fault disclosed. Remedies for any disclosed faults should be addressed in the offer to purchase.
- APPRAISAL CONTINGENCY– I will explain to you the option of an appraisal contingency.
- HOME WARRANTY– I will explain to you the option of a home warranty plan to reduce your risk of repair when purchasing a property.
- BUILDING & TERMITE INSPECTIONS– I will recommend that you obtain professional building and termite inspections.
- ESTIMATE OF FUNDS REQUIRED– I will provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs and down payment required anticipated in the transaction.
- OFFER PREPERATION– I will prepare a written offer on the property you choose to purchase with terms approved by you.
- BUILDING & TERMITE INSPECTION REMEDIES– I will work with you to request the Seller to remedy the items you specify after your review of the building and termite inspection reports as your Offer to Purchase specifies.
- NEGOTIATION STRATEGY– I will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected, including a written Competitive Market Analysis and advice on the initial price and terms to offer where permitted.
- OFFER PRESENTATION– I will endeavor to present your purchase directly to the seller in the presence of the listing associate.
- WALK-THROUGH– I will accompany you on a thorough walk-through of the property (if one is provided for in the sale contract) before closing, and we will assist you in dealing with any problems discovered during the walk-through.
- CLOSING THE SALE– I will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
- AFTER-SALE SERVICE– I will contact you after the closing to follow up on remaining details or service needs.
- SERVICE SATISFACTION SURVEY– I will provide you with a confidential opportunity to give an evaluation of my services.