I am progressive- utilizing the most cutting edge, effective, comprehensive and innovative internet, social media, print, word of mouth marketing combinations-providing my selling clients powerful advertising and exposure advantages. I exceed all of my clients expectations, earning my commission and more by empowering them, maximizing sales values, saving valuable time and eliminating stress and transaction issues. I will take the time to familiarize myself with every detail of your home, be easily accessible to expertly discuss any questions that you, buyers and or their agents will have.
Your market exposure combine with my dedication, knowledge, accessibility and negotiation skills to increase your profits, reduce your liability, and dramatically increase the chances of a smooth, successful sale that goes all the way to the close. Taking on a listing is a serious commitment for me, of time, money, and resources. I do it with pride. I am an E-Pro (Internet Marketing), and an SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) Designee via The National Association of Realtors, as well as a Premier Agent on Zillow and Trulia, and an Advantage Pro agent on Realtor.com. I offer comprehensive social media marketing, free expertly crafted home staging, 3-D tours, drone video and or agent walk through videos, stunning photography, and results that are unparalleled from our first contact to our post closing follow up and review process.
As your listing agent I will at minimum:
- Listen to your goals, concerns, wants and needs and explain how I can facilitate them both for, and with you.
- Utilize years of experience negotiating transactions to pro-actively, expertly, identify potential condition issues that can affect appraisal and inspection (and potentially ultimately affect your closing), and discuss options for addressing them pre-listing, or at other times within the transaction.
- Discuss home staging strategy with you, providing a carefully crafted plan that fits your budget, offering minimalist, expertly designed staging where agreed upon, and the ability to implement more complex staging strategy as well.
- Provide you a detailed market analysis, discuss multiple options for list price vs. sale price strategy, etc., and provide my expert opinion on what the most compelling pricing strategy is to elicit the highest offers.
- Personally create and implement an innovative custom marketing package, utilizing the best of internet, social media, print, signage and word of mouth exposure.
- Feature your home on Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other sites, including this site of course.
- Create and share a virtual or 3D tour, and or a YouTube video of your property.
- Create print ads that will be featured in publications and on the internet.
- Create a home book to be left in the home for all potential buyers and their agents to enjoy, that will include all of the information that you would want conveyed, as well as home warranties, repair information, etc. that demonstrate pride in ownership, quality, and help a buyer to connect with you and your property.
- You will have the exposure of the recognizable and respected Coldwell Banker Shook sign in your yard, and me, reaching out daily to potential buyers and agents sharing your property.
- Aggressively, expertly, professionally negotiate your best terms for all offers received, including inspection negotiations, which require special skills and are quite often highly emotional negotiations. I have many years of experience navigating very complex inspections on older homes, and homes of all ages and styles. I write detailed, well thought out inspection replies for my clients, building additional layers of protection for them that a lesser skilled agent cannot provide.
- I am able to advise you on all aspects of an offer, including the buyer financing information for any offer, and other details that you may want to take into account before accepting a buyers contract to purchase. I am skilled and experienced at navigating multiple offers scenarios as well.
- I will order all title work, coordinate your loan pay off and closing procedures, and attend closing on your behalf if you cannot be present.
Coldwell Banker Seller Services Guarantee
As a Coldwell Banker Associate, I am committed to provide you with the following services to help you sell your property. The Coldwell Banker Seller Services Guarantee is the commitment that Coldwell Banker and I will perform the services stated below as part of the exclusive listing agreement on your property.
- AGENCY ALTERNATIVES– I will review the agency alternatives and representations that are available to you and to potential buyers-Sellers Agency, Buyer Agency, Disclosed Dual Agency or Other Appropriate Legal Relationship. The representation of your interests, and my role as your agent for the different agency relationships, will be thoroughly presented to you for consideration.
- MARKETING ACTION PLAN- I will present to you a custom Marketing Action Plan- a formal written plan for marketing your property. This may include an open house to be conducted when appropriate and as agreed to in advance with you.
- COMPETITIVE MARKET ANALYSIS- I will provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis, and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
- FINANCING ALTERNATIVES- I will show you various financing alternatives for buyers of your property, and discuss the likely impact of each alternative on your sale.
- ESTIMATED PROCEEDS- I will furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
- HOME ENHANCEMENT- I will develop a plan to enhance your property’s ability to attract buyers, as described in the Coldwell Banker Home Enhancement Guide.
- COLDWELL BANKER ACTION TEAM- I will present your property to the Coldwell Banker sales team. I will share with you the team’s review and recommendations to help you realize the best price obtainable for your property.
- PROMOTION TO OTHER BROKERS- I will promote your property to other reputable, professional brokers and sales associates in the area.
- MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE- I will prepare a plan for your property to appear in the local Multiple Listing Service. The information will be submitted by the date we have selected, for the property’s debut on the market to achieve maximum impact.
- PROPERTY INFORMATION- I will make information on your property available to local and out-of-town buyer prospects. Additional copies will be available for sales associates and prospective buyers at your property.
- DIRECT MARKETING- I will distribute promotional materials on your property to key market areas to attract potential buyers.
- COLDWELL BANKER SIGN-I will place a Coldwell Banker For Sale sign on your property, to help generate calls to our office from prospective buyers.
- ADVERTISING-I will review with you our advertising program-including Coldwell Banker Online™, our Web Site-designed to generate buyer prospects for your property.
- SELLER DISCLOSURE- I will present your written disclosure regarding the condition of your property to buyer prospects to assist them in preparing an offer. You will keep me informed of any changes in the property and keep the information current on the disclosure form.
- HOME WARRANTY- I will provide you with information regarding a warranty on the operating systems of your house, to increase the marketability of your property and help reduce your liability to the buyer.
- MARKETING ACTIVITY REPORT- I will provide you with a Marketing Activity Report on a regular basis to keep you informed of competitive market conditions, buyer activity, and the actions we have taken to market your property.
- HOME FINDING PROCESS- I will review with you the Best Buyer® Guidebook to acquaint you with the home finding process that buyers are most likely to follow, including financial qualification, property selection, financing options and closing procedures.
- QUALIFYING BUYERS- I will seek financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting a purchase offer. Our goal will be to pre-qualify or pre-approve the buyer through a reputable lender.
- PURCHASE OFFERS- I will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favorable and protective for you.
- CLOSING THE SALE- I will monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
- AFTER-SALE SERVICE- I will contact you after the closing to follow up on any remaining details or service needs.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE- I will provide you with details about our relocation and referral services, which are available to you at no cost, regardless of where you are moving.