I offer comprehensive social media marketing, free expertly crafted home staging, 3-D tours, drone video and or agent walk through videos, stunning photography, and results that are unparalleled from our first contact to our post closing follow up and review process.
I am progressive- utilizing the most cutting edge, effective, comprehensive and innovative internet, social media, print, word of mouth marketing combinations-providing my selling clients powerful advertising and exposure advantages. I exceed all of my clients expectations, earning my commission and more by empowering them, maximizing sales values, saving valuable time and eliminating stresss and transaction issues. I will take the time to familiarize myself with every detail of your home and will be easily accessible to expertly discuss any questions that you, buyers and or their agents will have.
Your market exposure combine with my dedication, knowledge, accessibility and negotiation skills to increase your profits, reduce your liability, and dramatically increase the chances of a smooth, successful sale that goes all the way to the close. Taking on a listing is a serious commitment for me, of time, money, and resources. I do it with pride. I am an E-Pro (Internet Marketing), and an SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) Designee via The National Association of Realtors, as well as a Premier Agent on Zillow and Trulia, and an Advantage Pro agent on Realtor.com.
Greer NAR's Green Designation
At Home with Diversity
Enter your email to receive Kristy's exclusive personal seller's guide
As your listing agent I will at minimum:
- Listen to your goals, concerns, wants and needs and explain how I can facilitate them both for, and with you.
- Utilize years of experience negotiating transactions to pro-actively, expertly, identify potential condition issues that can affect appraisal and inspection (and potentially ultimately affect your closing), and discuss options for addressing them pre-listing, or at other times within the transaction.
- Discuss home staging strategy with you, providing a carefully crafted plan that fits your budget, offering minimalist, expertly designed staging where agreed upon, and the ability to implement more complex staging strategy as well. I am available to expertly advise you on a plan for selling, that includes staging, with whatever budget and time restraints we may have, and am able to ensure your home shows in it's best light both online and in person. It can be challenging to determine and execute a plan for what will make the most impact, but I have a lot of experience staging homes, in all price ranges, and on any budget. Proper staging/presentation translates into dollars in your pocket, by maximizing your homes potential. I've spent years walking through homes and truly listening to how buyers feel about homes, giving me insight into how they see things. I can show you how to encourage them to start to envision their furniture in the rooms, their kids playing in the yard, things that build a connection.
- Provide you a detailed market analysis, discuss multiple options for list price vs. sale price strategy, etc., and provide my expert opinion on what the most compelling pricing strategy is to elicit the highest offers.
- Personally create and implement an innovative custom marketing package, utilizing the best of internet, social media, print, signage and word of mouth exposure.
- Feature your home on Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other sites, including this site of course.
- Create and share a virtual or 3D tour, and or a YouTube video of your property.
- Create print ads that will be featured in publications and on the internet.
- Create a home book to be left in the home for all potential buyers and their agents to enjoy, that will include all of the information that you would want conveyed, as well as home warranties, repair information, etc. that demonstrate pride in ownership, quality, and help a buyer to connect with you and your property.
- You will have the exposure of the recognizable and respected Coldwell Banker Shook sign in your yard, and me, reaching out daily to potential buyers and agents sharing your property.
- Aggressively, expertly, professionally negotiate your best terms for all offers received, including inspection negotiations, which require special skills and are quite often highly emotional negotiations. I have many years of experience navigating very complex inspections on older homes, and homes of all ages and styles. I write detailed, well thought out inspection replies for my clients, buildi
ng additional layers of protection for them that a lesser skilled agent cannot provide.
- I am able to advise you on all aspects of an offer, including the buyer financing information for any offer, and other details that you may want to take into account before accepting a buyers contract to purchase. I am skilled and experienced at navigating multiple offers scenarios as well.
- I will order all title work, coordinate your loan pay off and closing procedures, and attend closing on your behalf if you cannot be present.
Considering selling your home alone?
Some things you may want to consider.