I am motivated to secure future referrals, so I have that in mind at all times while negotiating transactions. I specialize in being a Full Service Listing Agent, Relocation Representative & Buyer Agent. I provide the most comprehensive, innovative home marketing, advanced negotiation skills, flawless ethics and guaranteed time & money saving strategy throughout every transaction. I focus on my core business values of honesty, integrity, innovation and accessibility. I deliver successful results to buyers & sellers of local real estate on a daily basis, maintaining high volume sales figures, while remaining focused on a specific number of clients, and no more, to ensure I can excel for every person I work with.
I am proud to offer unparalleled dedication to the highest standards of negotiation, ethics and communication. I have worked hard to develop the most comprehensive, individualized and innovative marketing packages for sellers, and the most informed, streamlined buying processes for my buyer clients. My clients have taken the time to leave valued, detailed testimonials for me here, and on my social media platforms. I hope it leads you to contact me to represent you in reaching your buying or selling goals. I have 5 star reviews all over the web!
As a proud member of the Greater Lafayette community, I am enthusiastic about human rights, animals, local art, music, food, small business, bicycle advocacy and our local Greater Lafayette Area Real Estate Market. Causes/Events that I support or volunteer with include: The Humane Society, Local Homeless Initiatives, CASA, The Younger Womens Task Force, Lafayette Farmers Market, Lafayette Pride, GLACLU, Food Finders, Bicycle Lafayette, etc.
I continuously seek advanced education. In addition to course work and electives, I have met sales figure goals, standards of practice, and membership affiliations required by the Lafayette Regional Association of Realtors, National Association Of Realtors, Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council of the National Association of REALTORS, and the Green Resource Council of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Marketing/Business Administration Degree
- Indiana Real Estate License
- Pricing Strategies: Mastering The CMA Certification
- Cartus Relocation Representation Certification
- Coldwell Banker Shook Rookie Of The Year Award
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle Award winner
- National Association of Realtors® Designated E-PRO
- National Association of Realtors® Designated GREEN
- National Association of Realtors® Designated SRS
- National Association of Realtors® Designated ABR
Why Use an e-PRO®?
Social media is still relatively new, and evolving every day. An agent with NAR’s e-PRO® certification is dedicated to making the most of today’s social media and technology to help you with your real estate needs, whatever they may be. e-PRO® is the only technology certification to be officially recognized, endorsed, and conferred by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Agents with NAR’s e-PRO® certification demonstrate:
Advanced training in using the latest technology and social media to promote your property or find your next home.
A clear understanding of the ways that e-office strategies, rich media and social networking can benefit today’s consumer in a real estate transaction.
Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices.
Ethics with commitment to use technology in fair and responsible manner.
Professionalism by completing an education program designed to keep one’s technical knowledge and skill sets up-to-date.
Why List With a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)?
- SRS designees are members of an elite group of trained seller client advocates that know the importance of your specific needs by using Seller Counseling Sessions to ensure all needs are addressed.
- SRS designees concentrate their efforts on your ultimate goals to ensure you at the center of the sale.
- SRS designees are extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range prospective purchasers.
- SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to ensure you receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
- SRS designees adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering ‘Client Level’ services with integrity.
- SRS designees are uniquely qualified to exceed your expectations and yield your trust.
- SRS designees know the importance of staging your property for best results. Staging is a critical component, along with accurate pricing, to attain desired results within a timely manner.
- SRS designees have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to insure that the ‘best’ buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.
Why work with an ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative?
Buying a home is no small matter. Besides being the largest financial transaction you may ever undertake, it’s probably also the most complex. There are many good reasons to work with a qualified real estate professional—especially a trained professional who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation, representing best-in-class buyer services.
When you look for an ABR® before you look for a home, you’ll be served, not sold. Your interests become their interests. And you’ll be working with someone who has gone the extra mile by completing specialized training in delivering the best in buyer-representation services. Plus, a REALTOR® who has an ABR® designation also has an established track record, with proven experience in representing the concerns of home buyers.
Why Use an NAR Green Designee?
No matter what your role is in the real estate transaction, an NAR Green Designee can help you distinguish fact from fiction and make educated decisions about: green materials, energy-efficient technology, green ratings, green design, green living, green incentives and more! If you are overwhelmed by going green, an NAR Green Designee can help you.
Assistant: Kari Hillman
Kari lives in West Lafayette with her husband and son. She is a freelance designer and photographer who holds experience in corporate brand design, marketing, advertising, logo design, non-profit design and much more. Kari enjoys travel, home renovations + DIY projects, and board games in her free time. She is assisting me in several aspects of marketing and social media as well as design and home staging, adding an even more dynamic marketing aspect to my team!