PSA for home buyers! Make STEP 1 of your home shopping experience be choosing a DEDICATED BUYERS AGENT. ***Do not fall into the trap of having your agent CHOSEN FOR YOU, because you request showings and information online, do not know where your inquiry goes, then set a showing up with anyone who is available, and then when you want the house-guess who you write your offer with- on the biggest purchase of your life? Whoever it was that was available for the showing-probably the sellers agent. I am available for questions anytime about your rights and protections as a buyer, and as an Accredited Buyers Agent, a specific designation via The National Association of Realtors- I am skilled, experienced, and capable of streamlining your buying process, ensuring it is fully informed, and am able to empower you to make the most lucrative decisions at every step of the process.
Social media is still relatively new, and evolving every day. As your agent, an agent with NAR’s e-PRO®certification, I am dedicated to making the most of today’s social media and technology to help you with your real estate needs, whatever they may be. e-PRO® is the only technology certification to be officially recognized, endorsed, and conferred by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Agents with NAR’s e-PRO® certification demonstrate:
- Advanced training in using the latest technology and social media to promote your property or find your next home.
- A clear understanding of the ways that e-office strategies, rich media and social networking can benefit today’s consumer in a real estate transaction.
- Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices.
- Ethics with commitment to use technology in fair and responsible manner.
- Professionalism by completing an education program designed to keep one’s technical knowledge and skill sets up-to-date.
Money needed to prepare for a purchase will vary, so I am available to discuss your individual wants, and goals. The following will give you an estimated idea of what you will need to have as cash on hand, when saving for a home purchase:
- Earnest money (varies from $500-$2000 approximately) *Paid at time of accepted offer.
- Inspection ($4-500 approximately. Well/Septic/Radon will be charged additionally, if applicable) *Paid within one week of accepted offer.
- Appraisal money ($4-500 approximately) *Paid within one week of accepted offer.
- Closing costs ($2000 approximately) *Paid at closing.
- Down payment (3.5-20% of purchase price-unless you qualify for 0 down.) *Paid at closing.
These numbers vary depending on the purchase, and how we negotiate the agreement- For instance, I often negotiate into the contract on your behalf, that the seller will pay some or all of the buyers closing costs. (There are limits to these amounts, that I will help you determine via your lender.) The earnest money amount always varies, is a term of negotiation, and I will help you to determine what is best to offer, based on the details of our offer as a whole.