111 Sherman Street Lafayette, IN 47904
2 BR • 1 BA • 812 SqFt
2 Bedroom/1 full bath, 1930’s bungalow, close to Columbian Park. 812 square foot small home, with small bathroom & many beautiful original fixtures.
- Formica kitchen counters with metal trim
- Built in/kitchen cabinets
- large pantry in kitchen
- built in corner cabinets in dining room
- 1930’s pink tile bathroom with integrated fixtures for soap, towels, toothbrush holder, cup holder, etc.
- grey tile bathroom floors
- light fixtures throughout
- doors throughout
- wood floors throughout, etc.
- Brand new gas stove.
- Some new basement windows.
- Newer metal exterior doors and locks.
- New roof
- New gutters
- Specious, charming, nicely covered front porch
- covered back entry
- solid basement steps
- washer/dryer and shower in basement.
- Small, wood privacy fenced back yard, plus 2 side yard areas-one for gardening and one grass area.
- Tenant is responsible for mowing the grass/ice/snow removal on sidewalks in front.
- *Garage/driveway not included/One parking space is negotiable in drive.)
Close to Downtown Lafayette, shopping, and public transportation.
- School District: Lafayette
- Elementary: Murdock
- Middle: Sunnyside/Tecumseh
- High: Jefferson
Get in Touch with Kristy Miley 427 Main Street, Lafayette, IN 47901
We offer the most skilled, educated, ethical, and cutting-edge strategy in local real estate services.
We offer comprehensive, innovative marketing and advanced negotiation skills, which guarantees you save time & money in every transaction.