Full Service Listing Agent, Relocation Representative & Buyer Agent for Red Bird Realty Group, a Coldwell Banker Shook team. I am motivated to secure future referrals and I have that goal in mind at all times while negotiating transactions.
I take pride in offering the most cutting edge, comprehensive, compelling, innovative home marketing; advanced negotiation skills, flawless ethics, and will implement a guaranteed time & money saving strategy throughout every transaction. I remain your skilled, experienced, confident, dedicated and informed adviser from our first contact to our last, as well as for any of your valued referrals that I earn.
Driven, energetic, with core business values of honesty, integrity, innovation and accessibility, I deliver successful results to buyers & sellers of local real estate every day. I aim to maintain high volume sales figures while remaining focused on a specific number of clients, and no more, to ensure I can excel for every person I work with. I offer unparalleled dedication to the highest standards of negotiation, ethics, communication, marketing innovation, confidentiality and results.
Detailed 5 star reviews all over the web!
National Designations & Advanced Education
I continuously seek advanced education. In addition to course work and electives, I have met sales figure goals, standards of practice, and membership affiliations required by The Lafayette Regional Association of Realtors, National Association Of Realtors, the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council of the National Association of REALTORS, and the Green Resource Council of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- National Association of Realtors® Designated E-PRO (Internet Marketing)
- National Association of Realtors® Designated GREEN (Green resources/housing information)
- National Association of Realtors® Designated SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
- National Association of Realtors® Designated ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- National Association of Realtors® Designated PSA (Pricing Strategy Adviser)
- Marketing/Business Administration Degree
- Indiana Real Estate License
- Pricing Strategies: Mastering The CMA Certification
- Cartus Relocation Representation Certification
- Coldwell Banker Shook Rookie Of The Year Award
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle Award winner
I am enthusiastic about human rights, animals, local art, music, food, small business, bicycle advocacy and our local Greater Lafayette Area Real Estate Market. Causes and events that I support or volunteer with include: The Humane Society, Local Homeless Initiatives, CASA, The Younger Women’s Task Force, Lafayette Farmers Market, Lafayette Pride, GLACLU, Food Finders, Bicycle Lafayette, Lafayette Roller Derby, etc.